You have a story, a challenging experience, or maybe you've made a mistake in the past which another woman (or man) can learn from. You're invited to share your story with our readers.
The Other Woman is transparent and she keeps it real. TOW is your place to share, vent, and unmask without judgment.
No topic is taboo!
Remember, we're classy, not trashy! It's not what you write, it's how you write it. *If you need guidance with your article, we're here to help. Send us an email with your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write your story in the first person
- Word count - 500 words or less
- Don't preach, teach, or scripture beat...simply share your Self!
- All articles are subject to editing
- Email to email@example.com Subj: TOW Submission
- Deadline for articles Feb 15th (April/May issue) June 15th (Aug/Sep issue) Oct 15th (Dec/Jan issue)
* For a better chance of having your story selected, purchase a copy of a previous issue to view the style of writing we're looking for.