You have a story - a challenging experience, traveled a rough road, or maybe you've made a mistake in the past which another woman (or man) can learn from. You're invited to share your story with our readers.
The Other Woman (TOW) is transparent and she keeps it real. TOW is your place to share, vent, and unmask without judgment.
Remember, we're classy, not trashy! It's not what you write, it's how you write it. * As with any magazine, before submitting an article you must know the language of the magazine for a better chance of having your story selected to be published. Purchase a copy of TOW to view the content and style of The Other Woman.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & DEADLINES
- Write your story in the first person
- Word count - 500 words
- Don't preach, teach, or scripture beat...simply share your SELF!
- No topic is taboo!
- All articles are subject to editing
- Email to email@example.com Subj: TOW Submission
- Deadline for articles Feb 15th (April/May issue) June 15th (Aug/Sep issue) Oct 15th (Dec/Jan issue)